Foggerman offer 30-days unconditional money-back guarantee and 60-days warranty, we promise we will always stand behind our products and services.If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair.
Refund Method and Timing
With a few exceptions, we will reimburse you for returned items in the same way you paid for them. If you prefer, you can make an exchange for the same item.
For returns by mail, once the returned items arrives back to Foggerman’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.normally it will be within 2-3 business days.Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days after we process the return to reflect on your account.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Foggerman refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold by Foggermanare covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Return shipping fees
If the return is the result of a Foggerman error, we'll refund return shipping costs as well. For following situations, shipping costs will be covered by buyer:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Foggerman quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: extreme temperatures, operating devices improperly)